Pre-purchase rental valuations
PMX offer a no-obligation rental assessment to assist investors with purchase decisions. We provide a comprehensive market analysis of a potential investment so you can make an informed decision before making an offer to purchase.
With an in-depth understanding and experience in the settlement process, PMX liaises with all relevant parties on your behalf to conduct detailed pre-settlement inspections, to ensure any property issues are addressed prior to settlement. PMX also organises depreciation inspections and schedules, to maximise any possible tax advantages.
PMX liaises with development maintenance teams to ensure any building defects are rectified to the highest standard and in a timely manner.
PMX create and action a detailed leasing campaign to minimise vacancy periods and achieve the highest possible rental return, including;
- Preparation of market analysis report, detailing comparable properties recently let and currently available
- Recommendations for initial rental and action plan to adjust rental to meet market movements (if necessary)
- Professional photography, floor plans, video ‘walk-throughs’ and virtual staging
- Connection of electricity to ensure property is presented in the best possible light
- Advertising on multiple mediums (including social media), tailored to suit the specific target market
- Weekend and after-hour inspections to accommodate as many prospective tenants as possible
Communication with clients is paramount during a leasing campaign. PMX provide daily updates to landlords on enquiry received, inspection attendance and submission of applications.
PMX provides full service property management, including;
- Rent collection and disbursement
- Bond lodgement with Residential Tenancies Bond Authority
- The daily pursuit of rental arrears (if required)
- Detailed and regular routine inspections
- Accountant management, including payment of all outgoings and preparation of monthly and end-of-financial year statements
- Coordination of property repairs and ongoing maintenance
- Compliance management including smoke alarm, carbon monoxide and electrical safety inspections
- Regular rent reviews and issue of rent increases in line with market conditions
- Negotiation of further lease terms with existing tenants
- Bond and/or compensation negotiation and claims
- Preparation and attendance at Victorian Civil Administrative Tribunal (VCAT)
- Preparation and lodgement of insurance claims
PMX communication policy ensures clients are promptly informed of any tenancy issue or task, and proactively updated until the matter is finalised.